The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology as a nominating agent in the country for the Commonwealth scholarships is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians for Masters and Doctorate degrees tenable in the United Kingdom for the year 2017.
The Scholarships include:
- One year taught masters courses of equivalent degrees.
- Doctorate degrees of up to three years duration.
- Applicants must be holders of bachelor or/and master’s degrees;
- Applicants for masters must have bachelor degrees of GPA not less than 3.5; and
- Applicants for Doctorate degrees must have a B Grade Master’s degrees or a GPA 4.0 or above at Master’s level.
Mode of Application:
- All applications should be made directly to the Commonwealth Secretariat and should be online using the following link: bit.ly/cscuk-apply
- It is important that applicants should read and understand all given instructions when filling the application forms, and should attach all necessary attachments such as certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, birth certificates and submit online through the above mentioned link.
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities,
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.