A. Graduate Programmes
1. Doctor of philosophy in Education 3 years (Weekend Progamme);September Intake with Specialization in the following areas:-
- Curriculum Studies
- Educational Administration and Planning
- Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- A Masters degree with background in Education from a recognized University/Institution of Higher Learning with average of grade B or above (or upper second class).
- Must have taken at least three (3) courses in one of the three areas of specialization (Curriculum Studies, Educational Administration and Planning or Educational Assessment and Evaluation).
- Applicants with lower second class at Master’s level must have a work experience of at least 5 years.
- Applicants must submit a concept paper of area of research interest in 2 to 3 pages.
2. Master of Education 2 years; (Regular, Evening) September Intake with specialization the following areas:
- Curriculum Studies and Instruction
- Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- Educational Planning and Administration
- Professional Practice in Secondary Education
- Professional Practice in Higher Education
- Holders of at least a first or an upper second degree or equivalent in non- classified degrees.
- Holders of lower second class Degree with a minimum of three years of working experience.
- Holders of postgraduate Diploma in Education or related fields.
3. Master of Business Administration 2 years; (Evening Programme) March and September with specialization in the following areas:
- Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Holders of at least first or an upper second degree or equivalent in non- classified degrees.
- Holders of lower second class or pass degree with a minimum of two and three years of work experience respectively.
- Holders of postgraduate diploma in business studies or related fields.
- Applicants with professional qualifications such as (CPA, ACCA, and CSP) plus a year or more of work experience, provided they completed form Six.
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Education (1 year course work and 10 weeks teaching practice)
- Applicant must be a holder of a Bachelors Degree or above, outside of the field of education, from any recognized university, with two teaching subjects at secondary level or other special consideration.
B. Undergraduate Programmes (3 Years)
- Bachelor of Education in Science; (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Computer Science).
- Bachelor of Education in Arts; (History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Economics, and Accounting)
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography and Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Social Work;
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Statistics;
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management;
- Bachelor of Philosophy with Ethics.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Two Principal passes at A’ Level one of which must be relevant to course requirement OR
- Relevant Diploma from a recognized institution with a Second Class or a B average
C. Diploma Programmes (2 Years) March 2016 and September
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Laws
- Diploma in Library, Records and Archives Management
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Logistic and Procurement Management
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Microfinance
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Computer Application and Business Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Journalism and Media Studies
- Diploma of business information technology
- Diploma in Social Work
- Diploma of Project Planning and Management
- Applicants must hold at least four ‘O’ level D passes in 4 approved subjects which are relevant to course. And
- Form six certificate holder with one pass or two subsidiaries or
- Certificate of a related programme with an average of B from a recognized institution.
D. Certificate Programmes; (1Year); March 2016 and September
- Certificate in Accounting and Finance
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Laws
- Certificate in Library Records and Archives Management
- Certificate in Marketing Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Logistic and Procurement Management
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Microfinance
- Certificate in Computer Science
- Certificate in Computer Application and Business Management
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Laboratory Technology
- Certificate in Journalism and Media Studies
- Certificate of Business Information Technology
- Certificate in Social Work
- Certificate of Project Planning and Management
- Certificate of Cultural Heritage Management
- Applicants must hold at least four ‘O’ level D passes in 4 approved subjects which are relevant to course.
- For PhD, Masters, Postgraduate Diploma apply direct to the University by downloading application forms available to MWECAU website;
- For Undergraduate studies apply through TCU website under Central Admission System CAS
- For Certificate and Diploma, apply through NACTE Central Admission System
For inguires call: 0755 154215 au 0758 889984 au 0653 254215 for assistance